nerd RAGE Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
nerd RAGE Forum

Forum for clan discussion, and areas for clans wanting to scim us.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DuffmanASU

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DuffmanASU    Empty DuffmanASU Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:49 pm

Duff

Duff

Player Profile: Here I is!
Most Skilled Class: Gunner
Ventrillo & Mic: Yup, I already visit as much as I can Very Happy
Detailed Essay about your play experience / previous groups: I was the fourth member of the Royal Green Jackets. We were a fun, yet inexperienced group which went inactive when a number of the senior members had to take time off from the game. Unfortunately I never got any clanwar experience from the group, but it did help me uncover what I want from a future clan or group. I'll outline that information in the next section.

I've played BFH since October 2009. I'm not the most experienced player. I stay pretty busy between my family and work, and I'll be returning to school later this month. But when I need to take a break and clear my head, BFH is one of my favorite places to do it. When I'm playing BFH, I'm just looking for fun, balanced games. I don't care if it's 3 on 3 or 8 on 8 as long as the action is steady and the matches are close.

My statistics are fairly mediocre and I don't pay a lot of attention to them, but I think my in game performance can far exceed those numbers. I normally play aggressively and for the most XP possible, but when I'm in a tight match and know that I need to play conservatively, I can.

I'm also long-winded. I'll stop blathering now.

Out of all of the clans you could join, why do you want to join [nR]?: I already know must of you folks, either from playing the game or BFHN (in some cases, both). When I'm playing BFH, I like going to the [nR] server or join my [nR] friends because more than anybody else I've played with, you are all willing to switch teams to keep the matches balanced and competitive. I LOVE that you are willing to do this, as I will do the same. Sometimes I only have a brief period of time during which I can play, and nothing bothers me more than jumping from server to server because teams are imbalanced or players keep RQing.

That was the biggest downfall of RGJ in my opinion. Everybody in the clan was great and fun to play with, but most people would opt to play together which would simply lead to cleared servers and chatting in pre-game. When I play the game, I want to be playing the game. I need the XP Razz

I would like to join [nR] because I feel like I would have more fun and improve my own gameplay by spending more time playing with and learning from all of you. Everybody I've played with from [nR] is not only highly skilled, but light-hearted and looking for a good time. That fits in with my personality and while I'm not on par with most of you from a skill perspective, I'd be proud to say I was a member of [nR].

Besides...listening to Ryan in Vent is just too entertaining to pass up Very Happy

I'm being a windbag again. Sorry. That is all.

2DuffmanASU    Empty Re: DuffmanASU Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:55 pm

Grap

Grap

Outstanding. Glad to see you come on over Duff.

Myself and Perv are the recruiting "officers" whatever you want to call it.

There's a 7 day lay-over period for applicants but that's not really an issue as it is.

Hop on vent when you can and come play with us and listen to Ryan talk about midget pron.

3DuffmanASU    Empty Re: DuffmanASU Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:58 pm

Big.Boss

Big.Boss

first step in your initiation: you have to drink toilet water.

http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=225

4DuffmanASU    Empty Re: DuffmanASU Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:03 pm

MichaelF

Admin

When you made a profile, i got happy, when you didnt apply shortly after i got sad.

Now i am happy Very Happy

Lawls, when I was in HH, and never talked cause HH vent was full of pot heads like Alex (still remember his 'high as shit' conversation... Wish it was recorded) and I wouldn't talk, just listen to the hilarious shit in vent, and have a good laugh.

https://nerdrage.forumotion.com

5DuffmanASU    Empty Re: DuffmanASU Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:08 pm

Big.Boss

Big.Boss

You mean the time he was drunk, stoned, and on codeine?

yea, that was weird.

6DuffmanASU    Empty Re: DuffmanASU Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:47 am

MichaelF

Admin

He was talking about how he had like 12 chicks in his hotel room, and then said it was pitch black, and they had glow in the dark paint all over.

https://nerdrage.forumotion.com

7DuffmanASU    Empty Re: DuffmanASU Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:13 am

Duff

Duff

Big.Boss wrote:You mean the time he was drunk, stoned, and on codeine?

yea, that was weird.

It was Dilaudid. Codeine is beginner.

I kid, I kid...I was only piss drunk when I registered Razz

MichaelF wrote:He was talking about how he had like 12 chicks in his hotel room, and then said it was pitch black, and they had glow in the dark paint all over.

You're talking about Alex in HH, right? I wish I had 12 chicks in my hotel room, but I can't take credit for that one.

Thanks for all of the kind words guys, I hope to see you all in game soon!

8DuffmanASU    Empty Re: DuffmanASU Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:01 pm

PlantainMan

DuffmanASU wrote:
I'm not on par with most of you from a skill perspective

Nonsense.

9DuffmanASU    Empty Re: DuffmanASU Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:31 pm

Big.Boss

Big.Boss

agreed, that's a load of horse shit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]