nerd RAGE Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
nerd RAGE Forum

Forum for clan discussion, and areas for clans wanting to scim us.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mr. Shaman is in the house!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mr. Shaman is in the house! Empty Mr. Shaman is in the house! Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:52 pm

Player Profile: .::ShamaN::.
Most Skilled Class: Soldier
Ventrillo & Mic: Yes
Detailed essay about your play experience / previous groups / talents: I've been playing this game for a couple of months now, I like to stick with teammates, heal them, ect. One of the previous groups I've was in with before was {TGU} or The Greatest Unknowns, it turned out to be a failure because of how the leader acted and the actions he took against his clanmates. One of my special talents is using Blasting Strike, (no, not just press one button)I know how to position it perfectly so the enemy can take severe damage or cause instant death. One of my other talents is my using my grenade, my backup. If it's a gunner coming towards me or a pesky mando hiding on the balcony, it hits.
Out of all the clans you could join, why do you want to join Nerd Rage?:I would like to join [nR] because as you might of heard, the previous clan I was in turned out to be a failure, I've played a couple of games today with you guys and liked your play style, somewhat like mine. You guys seem to be well known and respected, one of the other reasons I would like to join.

Skypename: christian.rosa0603

2Mr. Shaman is in the house! Empty Re: Mr. Shaman is in the house! Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:02 pm

Big.Boss

Big.Boss

application received.

http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=225

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum