nerd RAGE Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
nerd RAGE Forum

Forum for clan discussion, and areas for clans wanting to scim us.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OttisSquirtsU has arrived...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OttisSquirtsU has arrived... Empty OttisSquirtsU has arrived... Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:50 pm

Player Profile: HersheySquirtsU
Most Skilled Class:Soldier/Mando
Ventrillo & Mic:Yes to both.
Detailed essay about your play experience / previous groups / talents: Have been on bfh for about a year and some change, had a starter account then made this 1 about 7-8 months ago, have been in The Greatest Unknowns, but left that group due to some personal reasons with the so called leader. I enjoy playing this game to pass time, have played against alot of upper echelon players, when not on a team I enjoy a lonewolf flank maneuver with Bill's bomb in hand, I love sucker Punches.
Out of all the clans you could join, why do you want to join Nerd Rage?: I respect [nR] and other high caliber clans, when in game I can relate most to your tactics and play style I love the team effort I have seen, and no1 seems to blame 1 another when defeat is near.
Skype name: thegreatestottis
http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/player/2337529997

2OttisSquirtsU has arrived... Empty Re: OttisSquirtsU has arrived... Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:54 pm

MichaelF

Admin

Welcome!

Be looking into you over the next week.

https://nerdrage.forumotion.com

3OttisSquirtsU has arrived... Empty Dont know how else to contact u guys Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:55 pm

Not feeling very tactical today, i'd love to get better had fun with hell by my side. JiiJii handed my ass to me. I think i can beat him i just need to learn his habits. I appreciate the time you guys are taking to walk me through the process. Hopefully i havent failed epically. scratch

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum