nerd RAGE Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
nerd RAGE Forum

Forum for clan discussion, and areas for clans wanting to scim us.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pick me! Yeah me, me lol!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pick me! Yeah me, me lol! Empty Pick me! Yeah me, me lol! Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:35 pm

Code:

Player Profile:Gq2k10

Most Skilled Class:Soldier and Gunner

Ventrillo & Mic:Mic yes, Vent not as of yet. But will soon.
Detailed essay about your play experience / previous groups / talents:I take pride in myself with my KDR's on all my Characters thus why I am known as the KDR King. I am a team oriented player but am capable of going Solo if needed be. I've been playing BFH for a year and half now almost and have seen my fair share of Funny and Glorious moments as a player. I can say I've went up against some of the Best in the game, and the worst meaning that by "Hackers" and still held my own. I currently use Skype to communicate with my clan mates. As I wrote before that Clan is a fail, too much Drama and not enough effort on a lot of people's parts. But I am seeking a Brotherhood so to speak, a bond that even outside of this game can still manage to exist.

Out of all the clans you could join, why do you want to join Nerd Rage?:I like your Style of play and that you Guys are very well known in this game and gather a lot of Respect amongst some of the Elite.

Hey everyone! Gq here, a new Fresh off the Boat recruit trying to make myself known to you guys. I've recently game it up with a few of you all and I must say very Impressed with your Skill and tactics. Nicely done! I've been in TGU for a while now until I left and created my TGU for all those members who spent just as much Money as I did to get Tagged up just to find out the Leader of it is a Jerk face lol, and a hack job to the fullest! He just recently hacked into my BFH account and deleted my Clan and of course all it's member as well. I've encountered way too much Drama with this clan and it's Tags I'm ready for something New, I'm betting on that might just be you Guys. Now I am gonna admit I am far from some Whiz kid on this computer so Bare with me with this Vent stuff. I was recently recruited by Rg clan but I just couldn't get the Vent down to an Art so to speak. So I guess Red and them lost their attraction to me lol! But I'm willing to give it a go once more! Duece's!

2Pick me! Yeah me, me lol! Empty Re: Pick me! Yeah me, me lol! Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:38 pm

Big.Boss

Big.Boss

I especially appreciate that you're looking for a brotherhood that transcends the game because that is definitely our #1 goal. I'm going to sponsor you. What is your skype? let's chat right now and set you up with ventrilo

in the mean time download ventrilo.

p.s. don't sweat it on the clan tags. Razz

http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=225

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum