nerd RAGE Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
nerd RAGE Forum

Forum for clan discussion, and areas for clans wanting to scim us.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[nR] Official Recruitment / Application Thread

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Big.Boss

Big.Boss

Potential Recruit

So you want to rage like a nerd? Well, short of killing someone for us, there are a few things you can do:

1. Check our recruitment thread for the latest developments.

http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=225693

2. If you hope to join us as a commando you MUST be level 30. You will be tested by our current commandos.

3. Currently accepting soldiers and gunners (of both factions) level 26+ only.

4. You must be age 18+ and have access to working headset, microphone, and http://www.ventrilo.com/Ventrilo.

5. We are based in the United States and as such, we operate on the time zones that apply (Pacific, Central, and Eastern).

6. Turn-around for applications is one week. We require time to background check applicants and vote.

7. A 7-Day probationary period is awarded to people whom we'd like to get to know better (through Ventrilo and in-game).

8. When you're ready to submit your application, follow the link and post a topic in the "Introduction Chat" forum.

https://nerdrage.forumotion.com/f5-introduction-chat

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. I am under 18, will you make an exception?
A. Sorry, we won't make an exception for you. Feel free to join us on your 18th birthday.

Q. I'm from ______ country, is that cool?
A. Please understand that we are a United States clan. Our server is based in the USA and we operate at certain times.

Q. So what are the requirements to join?
A. I'm sorry, you failed to demonstrate that you're able to read and follow directions. We don't wish to have members that need to be spoon-fed every little detail.

Q. So, how good do I have to be in order to have my application accepted?
A. It goes without saying that any stats / skills must be completely legit. To give you an idea All members consistently score ELOs of 1300 and higher on a daily basis. All members have KDRs of 1.6 and above. All members had at least 4000+ rounds of experience and a level 30 character before joining Nerd Rage.

Q. So what is your Ideal applicant?
A. An ideal applicant would have 1350 ELO's on all characters. Applicant would have 6 characters, one of each class and each faction. In a perfect world, you would have 3 level 30's, (2 on royals, 1 on nationals). Finally, you would have 6500 rounds of experience. Someone who can contribute financially to the server would be awesome too.

Q. So have you reviewed my application yet?
A. Below we have a queue of potential applications. The moment a decision is made the status of your application will be changed to either “accepted” or “denied”. The status will remain on that page for up to a week after a decision has been made. Check back if you haven’t heard from us.

Q. Can I just submit my application here in this thread?
A. No, we would prefer that you take the steps to register on our dedicated forums.

Q. I have a question about something, can I ask it in this thread?
A. You're more than welcome to ask a question here if the matter is not covered in this recruitment post. If we don't respond it is because we feel that this post contains the information you seek and that you were too lazy to read over it."

Q. Can I have VIP on your server?
A. We award VIP status to clans whom we have a partnership with and players who exemplify our ideals of fairness and excellence. Balance our server, play your class well, and we may take notice of you.

Application
Code:

Ventrillo & Mic:
Detailed Essay about your play experience / previous groups:
Out of all of the clans you could join, why do you want to join [nR]?:

Application Pool

Name: Gq2k10

Name: OttisSquirtsU

Last edited by Big.Boss on Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=225

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: